The ECCC would love to see you in Edinburgh on 22nd to 24th May 2023 and cordially invite you to contribute a paper and/or attend.
- Getting to know you reception on Sun 21st May, including drinks and snacks
- Attendance of 3 day conference sessions, 22nd to 24th May
- Refreshments throughout the 3 days
- Buffet lunch on 3 days
- Conference dinner on Tues 23rd May, including table wine and 4 course meal
- Conference Proceedings, to be issued shortly after the close of the conference
- Delegation Pack
- Subsidised entry to The Scotch Whisky Experience on Wed 24th May
- Visits to the Advanced Forming Research Centre, near Glasgow, or Torness Power Station, near Edinburgh on Thurs 25th May
- Attendee £600
- Presenter £400 (Same rate for both oral and poster presentation)
- Partner wishing to attend the Conference Dinner £40
Registration is via Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IoM3) secure web site: which will shortly be available.
(When the IoM3 registration page is available, the link will be given here.)